Clinical Pathology Plantar Fasciitis
Course Access: Lifetime
This course is part of a practical Continuing Education Course which is approved by the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) and by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) by Approved Provider: René Diaz #452071-12.
After studying this course, you will be able to…
- assess and identify anatomical structures involved in the development of plantar fasciitis.
- identify the prevalence, etiology & risk factors associated with plantar fasciitis).
- describe the clinical signs and symptoms of someone who has plantar fasciitis.
- identify the different modalities proven effective in treating plantar fasciitis.
- Anatomy & Physiology for Plantar Fasciitis
- Clinical Presentation
- How It Occurs
- Massage Therapy
- Therapeutic Self Massage
- Trigger points*
- Acupressure Points*
- Orthotic Devices
- Night Splints