Understand and Know Your Body
The Keys To A Healthy Pain Free Life
- Know your body and understand how your body works and responds.
- Be in tune with your body listen to it.
- Maintenance and Care – The only thing we truly own is our own bodies
and it is priceless (no refunds no exchanges) so take great care of it.
- Think Injury Prevention – it better (easier and more enjoyable) to prevent having injuries and pain than it is to treat them.
- Feel free to ask me any questions about the statements above.
- The key is to keep the body in balance.
- A tight muscle is a weak muscle.
- An over stretched muscle is a weak muscle.
- A tight muscle is not using all of it’s fibers for contracting and therefore a workout will not be as effective.
- A tight muscle increases the risk of injury.
- An over stretched muscle increases the risk of injury.
- A tight muscle causes misalignment of the bodies musculoskeletal
system in turn weakens other muscles and causes a vicious cycle.
- an over stretched muscles causes misalignment of the bodies musculoskeletal system .
- once again The key is to keep the body in balance.