In this course you will discover the 9 Myofasia Meridians. You will also learn how they work together for functional activities and how to teat them with massage modalities, exercises and with yoga therapy. This is a great foundation for the advance therapy and anatomy courses we provide.
After studying this course, you will be able to...
assess and identify anatomical structures involved in the development of plantar fasciitis. describe the clinical signs and symptoms of someone who has plantar fasciitis. identify the different modalities proven effective in treating plantar fasciitis.
The course is a revolutionary new way of analyzing soft-tissue patterns, and developing strategies for unwinding these patterns via fascial and myofascial work. The scheme of the course offers a language that most hands-on therapists, regardless of their modality, can use to see their clients more clearly, and communicate to colleagues and clients how the neuro-myofascial web is configured by their ‘acture’ (‘posture in action’).
We cover more than just the theory & anatomy of individual muscles.
* Muscle and Postural Assessment.
* Body Mechanics, Muscle Function.
* How muscles work together in groups.
* Muscle Imbalance Syndrome Common patterns in Tight muscles & their Antagonist Weak muscles.
* How to implement anatomy into your bodywork.
* Understanding Fascia and the Facial Chain.
* Assessment of Myofascia Paths.
* Anatomy and use of Trigger Points, Acupressure Points, and Zen Lines.
* Concept of MyoNuroSomatics ®Anatomical Vocabulary and Terms.
* Range of Motion and Limitations via Tension or Compression.
* Tension and Thixotropy.
cbd cannabidiol Hemp oil and the endo-cannabinoid How Does CBD Affect the